The awesome benefits of the chaste life:
- Clear conscience with God. And yourself (even if you aren’t religious)
- Peace of mind in your life, future relationships, and marriage.
- More self-respect and more respect for each other and respected by other people.
- Always remember, in a healthy relationship, respect precedes love. And sex only throws away your self respect and your partner’s.
- You enter marriage with a more positive outlook and without carrying emotional baggage.
- Personal freedom for both of you and your (future) marriage partner.
- Significantly better chance in having more satisfying and more stable marriage.
- Longer lasting relationship. Premarital sex surprisingly breaks up more dating couples than any other factor.
- No comparing or being compared sexually in marriage. It also means “being free to enjoy maximum sex, maximum leisure, maximum satisfaction, and maximum liberty, in the way God intended” that is in the covenant of marriage.
- No worries about STDs.
- Less worries about bad reputation.
- It’s a fact that persons and couples who have premarital sex are more likely to have extramarital affairs as well. So couples who live the chaste lifestyle are less likely to cheat.
- Premarital sex often fools a person into marrying someone who really isn’t right for them.
- You don’t have to put yourself under someone else’s mercy not to reject you. It’s still a fact, that the more “experienced” guys and girls are generally less desirable and less respected as dating or marriage partners.
- Realize there is a 98 percent chance you will never marry the person you date in high school, so it is always better to keep yourself pure for the right person, that is your future wife or husband.
16. No bearing children out of wedlock.
17. No pregnancy scares.
18. You can be emotionally and spiritually closer to your significant other without the cloudy empty promise of sexual pleasures.